- You can take a look at our grade two objectives for this term here in case you haven't seem them in previous blog entries.
- We have a new set of spelling words this week: add, ask, came, name, ride, bone, save, kite, cute, mine, very, and what. You can browse the spelling section of this website for information on how to practice these words at home. If you were one of the parents I spoke with about more challenging words, you can also practice these ones at home this week: car, made, not, off, and with (feel free to practice these ones as well even if it didn’t come up at Parent Teacher Interviews).
- Our local constable from the RCMP will be visiting the grade two classes on Wednesday afternoon to discuss safety. It will undoubtedly be fun to chat with a police officer!
- Anyone interested is welcome to attend this month’s School Council Meeting from 1:30-2:30 here at the school.
- Students might be beginning to plan their magnetic toy or game at home this week in preparation for our exciting unveiling on Monday, October 26. I can’t wait to see what they’ve been working on!
We’ve got another fun week ahead in 2B. Here are a few notes about this upcoming four day week:
Mrs. Barker is a grade two teacher at Millgrove School. She loves science and reading, and lives in a little brick house with Mr. Barker and her son Jack.